Well another weekend is over, and it’s time to prepare for the upcoming work week. I like to plan my work outfits, plan my lunches, & give myself a little Sunday pamper routine.
One of my other favorite activities is to read inspirational quotes in order to have the right mindset for getting my tasks done in the upcoming week. My Pinterest is always booming with fun, cute quotes and I use my Sundays to look them over in order to channel my inner #GirlBoss and conquer the week.
If we think positive thoughts about the upcoming week, then we tend to have a better week. I also like to write these down in a pretty little notebook or print them out and add them to an inspiration board. If I’m feeling a little down, then looking at these always make me feel happier.
Here’s My Top 10 Quotes for This Week:
1. “You can. End of story.”
2. “Think positively. Exercise Daily. Eat Healthy. Work Hard. Stay Strong. Worry less. Dance More. Love often. Be Happy.”
3. “And so, she decided to start living the life she’d imagined.”
4. “Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.”
5. “Don’t tell people your dreams. Show them.
6. “There are only two options: Make progress or make excuses.”
7. “Start each day with a grateful heart.”
8. “Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.”
9. “It won’t be easy, but it’ll be worth it.”
10. “What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.”
Hope these brought you a little inspiration. Have a great work week!