I recently cleaned out my closet in order to make room for my fall/winter attire. (Day dreaming of the day that I have a beautiful walk-in closet to fit my summer and fall/winter clothes. Whose with me?) As I organized my clothing pieces, I realized I needed more interesting sweaters in my closet. Everyone feels more confident when they are rocking a new, beautiful sweater, so I decided I needed to buy a couple of new ones to rock this season. The second I had a couple of moments to myself, I hopped on the Internet to start my journey of finding the perfect unique sweaters. There are so many beautiful sweaters out there, but here are 5 of my favorite ones.
1. My favorite part of this sweater is the cold shoulder cut-outs. They are so unique, and you are guaranteed to get so many compliments. Pair it with some jeans and you have a casual, totally chic outfit.
2. One word: Crotched. This mock neck sweater is super soft and totally comfortable. You can also show of your favorite bralette in this gorgeous sweater from Express. (This sweater is also buy 1, get 1 $19.90 – an amazing deal!)
3. H&M is one of my favorite clothing stores, and I found the perfect v-neck sweater on their website. It’s only 14.99, and it also comes in 4 colors. I’m planning on ordering the Beige color and pairing it with some light wash ripped jeans. The crossover straps also add beautiful detail.
4. If you are a fringe-fan like myself, you are going to love this fringed-hem poncho. Pair it with a choker, leggings, and some black booties and you have the perfect outfit for getting drinks with the girls or date night with your significant other. Check it out on Forever 21 here.
5. This Seed Knit Dolman Cardigan from Forever 21 comes in 4 gorgeous colors. This sweater is perfect for cuddling up in a coffee shop with a chai tea latte in your hand. You have to check it out here on Forever 21’s website.
If you are looking for some more sweater inspiration, be sure to check out my Pinterest.
What are your favorite sweaters for this season? Let me know in the comments below.