I discovered one of my favorite natural eye makeup looks recently from the Urban Decay Naked palette. This palette has been around for many years, and I always go back to it for beautiful, natural eye makeup looks.
I have brown eyes, so the warm, pink colors make my eyes pop. I definitely recommend this look for brown eyes. However, it looks beautiful on all eye colors. In the past, I would not spend a lot of time on my eye makeup, but I feel more confident when I am wearing a pretty eye shadow look. So, I have recently taken more time in the morning doing my makeup. If you are feeling a little bit down lately, you should try a new eye makeup look. You might fall in love with the way it looks & it could boost your confidence.
Here are the steps:
1. Apply your eye shadow primer (I sometimes skip this step, but I do see a difference when I use eye shadow primer. My eye makeup lasts longer and if you have a long day ahead of you, definitely try primer. I love my Urban Decay eye shadow primer. Psst, it’s also on sale for 10 dollars! )
2. Apply the eye shadow color: Sin from the Urban Decay Naked palette all over your lid. It’s a gorgeous, light pink color.
3. Apply the eye shadow color: Toasted from the same palette in the crease.
4. Apply the eye shadow color: Hustle from the same palette in the outer lid.
5. Blend!! This is such an important step. It will give your eye makeup a finished look.
6. Apply eyeliner (One of my favorite eyeliner’s is Kat Von D Tattoo Liner)
7. Apply mascara (I’m a fan of Cover Girl’s LashBlast Volume Mascara)
What is your favorite eye makeup look? I would love to hear from you in the comments below!
Such a gorgeous look!
Lovely and simple look! Would be great if you could take a look a my blog, I\’ve also posted about Urban Decay products. Great post X