Calling all Oreo cheesecake lovers! You are going to love these scrumptious Oreo cheesecake bites. If you saw my pumpkin muffin recipe posted a couple of weeks ago, then you would know that my Grandmother is the Queen Of Baking. Well, she’s back at it again with a delicious Oreo cheesecake bite recipe.
I stopped by her house to say hello with the rest of my family and she said she had a new delicious dessert for me to try. Guys, one bite & I fell in love. It was the perfect combination of Oreo & cheesecake. The size of the dessert was also great for those of you have a sweet tooth, but don’t want to over do it with a huge piece of cheesecake. I recreated her dish, and it was a hit amongst my family friends.
If you want to add some more holiday cheer to this recipe, add a strawberry and some cool whip to the top of each Oreo cheesecake bite. It looks like each Oreo cheesecake bite is wearing an adorable Santa hat. (Just thinking about this puts me in the mood for holiday baking)
Here’s the recipe:
– 12 Oreo’s
– 2 8oz Packages of Light Cream Cheese
– 1 5.3oz Container of Plain Greek Yogurt
– ½ tsp of Vanilla
– ½ cup of Sugar
– 2 Eggs
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
– Put a cupcake liner in each muffin tin
– Put one Oreo cookie in each cupcake liner
– Blend your Greek yogurt, sugar, & cream cheese
– Mix in the vanilla
– Add the eggs and blend
– Scoop the mixture into each cupcake liner
– Bake for 20 minutes
– Once cooled, peel away the liner
Let me know if you try this recipe in the comments below!