Alright ladies & gentlemen, it’s time for the best, most productive week of your life. Now, I know what you are thinking. “Ugh, every single week I tell myself that I am going to have the most productive week of my life, but it never actually happens.” Well, here’s my top tips for the best Sunday so you can set yourself up for having your best week yet.
1. Clean your living space. If you start your week off with a clean living space, it is more likely to stay clean for the rest of your week. There is nothing that feels better than resting in a nice, clean and organized space.
2. Go grocery shopping. We tend to be very busy during the week, and then we eat unhealthy. If you plan a couple of meals for the upcoming week and buy those ingredients, then you are more likely to eat healthy throughout the week. If you feel like taking the extra step, you can cook your meals for the upcoming week. That will save you a lot of time and effort during the week.
3. Write your to-do list for the upcoming week. You are more likely to be productive if you write down the tasks that you want to achieve that week. Especially if you write down when you would like to finish these tasks.
4. Plan your outfits. I always feel so much better when I have my outfits planned for the upcoming week. Yes, sometimes I feel like wearing something completely different in the morning and I don’t wear my planned outfit. But it is perfect for those days where you are running out of time in the morning & you have one less decision to make.
5. Put some money in your savings account. If you have the habit of putting some of your money in your savings account every single Sunday, then your money will continue to grow. You will feel so great seeing that amount increase after a couple of weeks.
6. Do your laundry. I know this is probably a given, but you won’t have to worry about tackling laundry at the end of a long day if you do it all on Sunday.
Let me know in the comments below if you try any of these tips. Let’s have a great week!