This past week, a snowstorm hit the North East. I was able to snuggle up in a cozy sweater with some hot chocolate while working from home. I wanted to still look professional while working up a storm from my home desk, so I had to wear one of my favorite pieces for work: my watch. Whenever I dress up when I work, I automatically work harder. I always lose my motivation while working in pajamas. Keep reading to learn about one of my favorite watches, as well as my tips & tricks for how to be productive while working from home.
I have to admit, I’ve been loving my watch so much lately that I had to go outside & capture some beautiful photos of my luxury wood watch in a snowy setting.
How have I been wearing this adorable winter watch? I’ve been pairing my JORD wood watch with a cute sweater & some jeans. It is the perfect “cozy meets couture” outfit. The watches are customizable, so you are able to engrave your watch, which is so cute. If you love everything monogrammed, you would love this watch or it would make the perfect gift for the watch lover in your life. All of my readers are eligible to win a $100 e-gift code to their website, AND if you enter, you automatically win a $25 e-gift code. Honestly, it’s a win-win situation. Click this link: https://www.woodwatches.com/g/lifestylebystephanie in order to be entered into the contest.
Now, here are my tips & tricks for the perfectly productive work from home day:
– Wake up & have breakfast as if you were going into a normal work day. Rolling out of bed may be tempting, but you would be as alert & ready to work if you didn’t take the time to have a nutritious breakfast & drink water.
– Get dressed as if you are going into work. If you do your hair, shower & put on a cute outfit, you are more likely to get more work done rather than if you wore sweat pants. (Totally not hating on sweatpants – if you work hard in sweatpants then rock those sweat pants girl!)
– Have a glass of water constantly by your side. You may have a certain routine for staying hydrated at work, but if you are working at home you may forget to keep hydrated throughout the day.
– Set a timer when you take a work break. You may feel the freedom to browse the internet and be distracted by watching cute cat videos that you wouldn’t normally be tempted by if you were sitting next to your co-workers. In order to avoid the temptation for watching the cat videos for hours, set a timer for those breaks.
– Turn off your social media notifications. Avoid the endless scrolling of social media through out the work day by removing the temptation of seeing notifications.
– Make sure your desk is clean. Sometimes having a cluttered workspace hinders productivity & creativity. Clean up your space for a clearer mind.
If you follow these tips, your work from home day will be as productive as if you were in the office. Also, I hope you enter the incredible contest above for a $100 e-gift code. Feel free to comment down below if you have any questions. Good luck to everyone who enters!
Love this great ideas for productive home work experience.
Thank you! 🙂
This watch is so cute and adorable! Love it!
Thank you so much!
Love it…I definitely need to declutter my desk!
The best feeling is when you have a whole desk decluttered! 🙂