Can you believe it is the end of July already? I honestly feel like the summer just started. I have so much that I want to do still so I woke up this morning & I wanted to make a bucket list for the rest of the season. I figured I’d share it with you all so that you can have some inspiration to make the most out of your last couple of weeks of the summer.
- Get ice cream from an ice cream truck
- Go to a rooftop bar
- Go bike riding by the beach
- Cook with your best friends & enjoy dinner outside
- Watch a movie in your backyard
- Catch fireflies
- Go swimming at night
- Explore a new city or town
- Go shopping for a fun new bathing suit (I’ve been loving those trendy one pieces!)
- Take a day off from work & spend the entire day outside
- Have a picnic with your best friends
- Brunch (Brunch is always a good idea)
- Try to learn a new skill (I really want to become a better cook!)
- Make a fruit salad & enjoy it outside while reading a good book
- Do a spa night
- Try a new restaurant with a cute outdoor patio
- Float down a river in tubes with your friends
- Go on vacation or have a stay-cation
- Spend time with a friend that you haven’t seen in a while (Bonus points if it is outside)
- Go to a sunflower field
What is on your end of the summer bucket list? Let me know in the comments below!
Cool things! I hope you can accomplish them all!
Thanks, Marioness! 🙂