Every single morning is a chance for a new beginning. It’s a new day to start fresh. It’s a new day to make a change in your life or achieve your next goal. If you have a good morning routine, it will set your day up for success. You will be able to start the day with a positive & productive mindset. The majority of people are rolling out of bed unhappy & snoozing their alarm. They are starting their day off with a negative headspace. Don’t let that be you. Below are 10 healthy morning habits so that you can start your day & make it the productive day you’ve ever had.
- Drink a glass of water with lemon in order to hydrate your body
- Leave your gym clothes near your bed & out so that you are more likely to go to the gym in the morning
- Go to the gym in the morning, stretch or do yoga
- Meditate (everyone says to do it because it truly is a great way to start the day)
- Don’t check your emails until you are at work or school
- Text or call a friend or loved one & tell them to have a great day
- Visualize yourself achieving your goals & what you should do to achieve your goals
- Write down 3-45 things that you are grateful for
- Eat a healthy breakfast (one of my favorites is oatmeal with fruit, nut butter & chia seeds)
- Be present while you eat your breakfast (don’t watch television or stare at your phone – fully enjoy your breakfast)
If you implement try at least one of these healthy morning habits, you are more likely to start off your day with a positive mindset & have a more productive day. Leave a comment below if you try one of these habits & let me know if it works for you.
As usual love it
Thank you! 🙂
Haha it\’s always good to change up your habits. Hope they bring you joy 🙂